Accessories, Pulling a room together

My client has the basics in her neutral living room, room painted, sofa, side chair, but I've been picking out some accessories to complete this space. Colors: blue, gold, bronze, cream, possibly open to other colors!


Adding some texture and blanket storage with Crate & Barrel's Fischer Storage Ottoman


I love the circular brass finish base, combined with a linen soft shade, by Westelm.com


For custom pillows I always shop Etsy.com, this pattern will work beautifully in the room, by Erin Langland


Sophisticated brass accent floor lamp from Overstock.com

Simple, clean lined gold painted base, Threshold Button Tufted Ottoman from Target.com
 

Soft cream pillow from Wayfair.com
 
For a punch of color, I am liking this Safavieh Gibbons fuschia bench from Brookstone.com, this would go under a bay window with some accent pillows
I will let you know how it all comes together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment